2021 Scholarly Writing Session
Join us to learn more about the publishing process! Several members of the JAIC Editorial Board will be attending, so bring your questions for our Q&A. This session will run from 10:30am to 12:00pm EDT.
- Julio M. del Hoyo, JAIC Editor-in-Chief, “Introduction to JAIC” (10 min)
- Catherine Stephens, JAIC Associate Editor, “Preparing to Publish” (15 min)
- Julio M. del Hoyo, “Reviewer guidelines” (10 min)
- Corina Rogge, JAIC Associate Editor, “I've gotten my peer reviews, now what?” (15 min)
- George Cooper, Managing Editor, Journals Anthropology, Conservation, Museum Studies & Heritage at Taylor & Francis “What happens after publication?” (15 min)
- Discussion Q&A (25 min)